Comments on my site?

Goten X

Reaction score
After I found that my site was making too many connections to a certain file, I realized I messed up the coding somehow.... >_< I have made a new layout, new everything, and I want to know what you guys think about it. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. :grin:

|GX

EDIT: Stupid me, here's the link

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Very nice ...clean layout, well organized... good site ...but the top banner or header isnt working ...(not the ads there fine)

EDIT: my mistake after I refreshed it was fine ...very nice

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That looks awesome! Great job man, keep up the good work.

Tyler

Goten X

Reaction score
Hey all, Thanks. I Know what I did wrong with that header. I renamed it to header2 and I didn't change it in the coding. And for the pages, I had to delted them all off the server because of the connections they were making, they'll be up soon. Thanks again.

|GX

Matt

Reaction score
you coded that your self? thats pretty cool! i like the layout, but try adding a footer, it just cuts off.

Goten X

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yeah that is neat. Also you can not access your games.

Yeah I had to delete all of my pages because they all had bad scripting. I'm getting to work on those pages now. Oh, I don't understand what you mean about using the stats, I just typed that. Those aren't real website stats. I use a Extreme Tracker for that.

|GX

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Hey GotenX, great MMX site you got there... I'm also a fan of Megaman... (b^_^)b

Goten X

Reaction score
Oh, cool! Thanks for all the comments, people. I need to get some more pages up, though. I'm a bit lazy right now. :laughing:

|GX

moose

Reaction score
Nice, like everybody's said, very organized and clean. Nice work there :D

Goten X

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
If you need any help, with MMX, this fan is ready to help out... haha

Ah, thanks. I may need a bit help from time to time. I though I knew everything about the X series, then I found Mega Man Network, formaly known as MMX Online. lol They gave me alot of info. Anways, if I need you, I'll e-mail you or PM you here. Thanks for the comments, too! I'll try to get more content up as soon as I have time, or when the server is back up. :getlost:

|GX