Computer Security Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushalissocool

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who has a keen interest and knowledge on Computer Security and stuffs like hacking and pentesting.
If you have then i invite you to join me in launching a new website cum forum on Comp Security. It gonna have a video show probably weekly, some round table audio podcasts and articles and tutorials.

The hosting will be provided my me.

benleeder16

Reaction score
I am quite knowledgeable in this area. Im not sure that x10s TOS allows such sites to be hosted on there servers.

sbonner

Reaction score
How many websites are you launching, Kushalisso? You have another thread in this topic looking for a business partner, but it ALSO seems like you want the business partner to shoulder the costs of the startup while only receiving 35% of revenue. I know, I shouldn't be commenting because I don't know the exact details, but running two posts together with so little information seems sort of fishy to me.

If you're legit, then I wish all the luck to you. :)

s4b0t4g3

Reaction score
I have been an active member of "the scene" for about 3 years. I'm well known under the name PlaySkool. If you wish, I could help you out with this.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
forum rules said:
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of x10Hosting Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of x10Hosting Community, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of x10Hosting Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason. Users posting copyrighted material on the forums transfer all copyrights of such material to x10Hosting upon submitting the material for public viewing. This includes all posts, threads and tutorials created by any user on the forums.

Let's not talk about illegal things.

Status
Not open for further replies.