Confirmation email not recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

5hocK

Reaction score
Following the steps to register I can go no further as confirmation email has not been recieved, it's not in spam folder either. Resetting email address makes no difference.
Please advise.

jakex151

Reaction score
You should try resending the confirmation email to your email address. Also, please make sure you entered the correct email address when you registered!

Happy New Year! Hope to see you around the forums!

5hocK

Reaction score
Yes I've resent many times, checked, double checked and triple checked email address, changed email address which creates an auto send email and that doesn't arrive either. ....Then swapped email back to original email (the one I signed up to this forum with and recieve emails from this forum)...still no joy.

Last edited:

5hocK

Reaction score
My mistake, I mistook the confirmation email as to confirm the email address without realising the confirmation code was on the email; I was waiting for another email with the code after confirming the email. :redface:

red1x115

Reaction score
i think you didn't write your email. properly check it again and see maybe i m wright.

good luck mate

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My mistake, I mistook the confirmation email as to confirm the email address without realising the confirmation code was on the email; I was waiting for another email with the code after confirming the email. :redface:

All sorted?

Status
Not open for further replies.