Confused about support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinicalinfonet

Reaction score
Hello! I'm rather confused about something here. About eight days ago I posted to this forum seeking help, here:

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/114964-problems-accessing-remote-mysql-my-x10-website.html

However, the thread is closed now. The confusing thing, for me, is that the issue is not resolved, the request for help was left open-ended, and if I'm not mistaken, was not addressed (replied to) by any member of staff or an admin, etc.

Is this the level of support (none) that one can expect across the board from x10, or was it perhaps a mistake, fluke, anomaly, etc.? Please advise.

Thanks,
-Shaggy

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It was probably a mistake. You could post in that thread to open it back up with a reminder about the response you are waiting for.

clinicalinfonet

Reaction score
I apologize if I'm being thick, but the thread shows a "Closed Thread" button where the "Reply" button usually is, so it appears to me that replying back to that same thread is not an option. Am I missing something?

-Shaggy

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I apologize if I'm being thick, but the thread shows a "Closed Thread" button where the "Reply" button usually is, so it appears to me that replying back to that same thread is not an option. Am I missing something?
-Shaggy

You are correct. A closed thread cannot be replied to. Somebody reviewed the thread and, mistakenly believing that your issue had been resolved, closed the thread. This is unfortunate and rarely happens. Please feel free to start a new thread describing your issue and somebody here should be able quickly resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.