Congratulations on upgrades, new features, future and PHP email

bryanst

Reaction score
:biggrin: Finally my sites appeared after a long down time. I congratulates x10hosting on their upgrades. New features have appeared in the hosting panel. I hope that now they will be able to provide 99 percent uptime. PHP mail function is not working. I hope it will be restored within this week.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
:biggrin: Finally my sites appeared after a long down time. I congratulates x10hosting on their upgrades. New features have appeared in the hosting panel. I hope that now they will be able to provide 99 percent uptime. PHP mail function is not working. I hope it will be restored within this week.

We are glad that you like x10hosting. mail() will be enabled soon,

napster7

Reaction score
Thank You very much x10hosting for all the wonderful free hosting services.

A special Thank You to all the members who work day and night to fix all the server problems and keep it running within no time.

Ankit Haria

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score

We are glad that you appreciate the efforts we put into free hosting. As for mail(), it has been enabled.