Connection Refused Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey

Reaction score
I just thought that I would let everyone know, I am receiving the error that the connection was refused when attempting to contact http://nhfd.info This is directly on my site. In my control panel I managed to make it to the service status before it bogged down. I see that the httpd (1.3.33 (Unix)) failed but now I don't even get an error, it just keeps trying to load and load and load. It's been over a half hour now that I'm having this. I can't access my site or my control panel.

Just thought I would bring it to your attention since nothing's been announced about it yet.

n4tec

Reaction score
I done some research and it seems server 3 is down..

Last edited:

mygalleries

Reaction score
Same here...

For most of the afternoon and evening yesterday everything refused to load (any servers on the x10hosting.com domain got a 404 error or just timeout, even the Forum and cPanel). It started to work late last night and now this morning, all I get on my website is a "Connection refused". My cPanel only manage to get to the "MySQL Databases" account information (label) and the page just stopped loading...

I hope someone is looking into this. Server load? crash?

- MyGalleries
mygalleries.x10hosting.com

EDIT: n4tec, thank you for looking into this... hope someone will be able to bring server 3 back to soon!!

Last edited:

Lindsey

Reaction score
wow! if it's not one thing it's something else. All these server problems that started about 4 days ago, and my site was down for less than 5 minutes.

Then the next day it went down and I waited over 24 hours for it to come back online. I checked again last night around 11 pm and everything worked fine, then suddenly i'm getting these server errors again starting over an hour ago.

This is getting annoying. I was right in the middle of something and if I leave, I'll have no clue what I was doing. It's going to cause some massive errors on my site when it does come back online as I haven't finished the edits that I need to make.

How do they expect us to have working websites up when we spend more time waiting for them to come up just so we can work on them?

I don't want to sound ungrateful, I'm actually laughing over the whole situation... :D it's either laugh or cry at this point.

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
Well we sure got probs here...I wish only some mods and admins were online to report this ASAP.

Lindsey

Reaction score
oh good lord! well, I have access to my site again and also my control panel again.... but there's no stinking database now... it looks like my database and user were dumped AGAIN

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
Well i had too. but not the whole server just went bye bye. I can't access my site or control panel or anything at all!!!

Lindsey

Reaction score
well, look on the bright side, since things are changing, they're working on it :D

my site came back up with my databases and everything, then it fails a little, no biggie... I'm very very proud of something that I accomplished while everything was down

if it hadn't been down, i wouldn't have had the time to work on it, but there's a function called mos2smf which imports users from a mambo into smf like if you have mambo running and have a lot of users then add forums and need your users to be in both, well i was working on reversing the process which would import users from smf into joomla and I got a lot of it figured out too, which for a dummy like me that has basically no php or mysql skills whatsoever it was a very big accomplishment to get that much done :D hehehe, i'm on cloud 9 right now

and i wasn't even doing it for myself, but someone else that needed help

Last edited:

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
I PMed Tyler in luck of getting a reply on the news of the server so....I DUNNO REPLY TYLER!

Lindsey

Reaction score
Tyler already replied about news on the server... Corey's going to have to look into it

they'll get it all figured out though, you'll see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.