Connection Timeout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf693

Reaction score
This has been going on for quite some time now... I can access my site, it loads perfectly, and I'll go about doing what I need to do. Then it suddenly quits loading and I get a Firefox message stating, "The connection has timed out" I'll hit refresh and it will load very slowly, but it will load.

I have noticed other members have had this same issue, but has either been on a different server, or in a different country protected by a proxy. I have tried many different solutions from simply waiting, to flushing my DNS, to clearing my cache.

cPanel name: wolf693
Subdomain: www.thesmashbrossite.x10hosting.com (You will get an index page)
Server: Cossacks (This is where I get confused, most of the errors are on Absolut)
My IP: 71.111.55.135

Does anyone receive the same error I do?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

FalseHope

Reaction score
Seems to work good for me. It probably has to do with the load on the server, or maybe even your connection.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm on absolut an I get this quite often, hopefully re-enabling the resource usage policy will hope. I'm not sure, but cossacks may be having similar problems.

wolf693

Reaction score
@Mike-
The server load seems fine. It could be my connection but I've set my firewall to allow most all ports and subnets. I could try temporarily disabling it.

@TechAsh
I guess we can just wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.