Console Collection (New + Retro)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Dibb, do you have a pic of all your systems?

dibb3386

Reaction score
@Corey Not on my pc, (net is down at min, have to use public computer) Should be back up and running next week so will take some pics when am sorted n post them up. Will post games pics to, got a few nes n megadrive games. N a poop load of amiga games.

Do people stil get the old consoles out to play them? or is everyone just emulating them? (I get the old NES out for Super mario speed runs, still not good enough tho, :( )

nixsdaddy

Reaction score
Of course I do. I have most of my consoles within easy reach. The ones I have hooked up all the time are my Dreamcast and my PS2.

dibb3386

Reaction score
@nixdaddy are you in the UK? would you sell you sega cd?
@Corey uploading now... sorry it took so long didnt have a camera (well had to use phone camera, but only just got it and its poo, but money was tight) However the Wii sadly had to go... bills apparently dont pay themselves. Which is crap! All is not lost tho, am not doing bad at the mo so think ill buy another wii but will upload pics when it happens. Am using photobucket and not sure what am doing so....

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/dibb3386/Consoles/

the page does say dibb3386 as well as the back of the business card. but poo cam i think you can make it out on a few tho.

I think they uploaded backwards, should be single consoles then grouped but i ant changing it now lol :)

Last edited:

nixsdaddy

Reaction score
Not in the UK, and wouldn't dream of selling it. I really couldn't live without it! I had found it at a consignment shop with a bunch of other stuff for $20 USD. The only thing I have extra is the Sega 32x attachment.

Here's my latest find. $25 USD.
a2600.jpg

Last edited:

dibb3386

Reaction score
Wow 2600 thats an impressive find for $25 is the case originally for the atari or is it just a case that fitted?

samsungflashwiki

Reaction score
- Xbox 360 (Pro/Premium and Elite)
- Wii (Collecting dust)
- DS (3xOriginal - 1 silver, 1 pink, 1 blue)
- iPod Touch x 2 (if they count?)
- ZX Spectrum (Emulator on iPod :p )

dibb3386

Reaction score
hmm should ipods count? they do offer gaming capabilities. If so got a 8gb 2g touch, had the 2g 8 iphone too but plugged it in and it died 3 days after the warranty ran out.

Emulators suck bad on the pod would be good if they get the wii-mote sorted on all games, make it multi-task with 4.0 ipsw so it works along side the other process. Think the only good game i played well on the pod was FF7 but it took so long to get it on there i couldnt be bothered playing it. (early 2g days SSH over wifi.... everything!)

thfmedia60

Reaction score
Commodore 64
Atari 5200 + xtra controllers cause they break easy. (omfg the first game pause.)

bunnyxd

Reaction score
I got:
xbox (with 68 games)
tetris (if it counts)
playstation 1 with 3 demo games (original)

Last edited:

krofunk

Reaction score
o_O I have

NES
SNES
N64 (4 of them lol)
Game Cube (that sucked ¬¬)
Wii
Original Game Boy
Game Boy Colour
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS (Phat)
Nintendo DSi XL

Atari 2600 (everyone should have one)

Sega MegaDrive

Playstation 1, original and slim
PSP 1000 - Pandora's battery job :p

XBOX 360 premium (original chipset ¬¬)

and I am on my second Gaming PC

dibb3386

Reaction score
So does any of you guys collect consoles or are these just old consoles that you havent sold yet? or play a bit still?

Looking for a Tiger game.com handheld and a gameboy light (jp) handheld if any one wants to sell them????? let me know with you price.

Also gameboy micro handheld but not too bothered about getting that at the moment.

bakura1992

Reaction score
I have

SNES
N64
Game Cube
Game Boy Colour
Nintendo DSi XL
Playstation 1, original and slim
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Playstation 3 slim

PSP 2000
xbox

Dazz

Reaction score
In my house there is currently -

3 PS1's all older PSX version
1 PS2 slimline (soft modded as a project, which is awesome)
1 Nintendo 64
1 Nintendo Wii
1 XBox 360
1 Nintendo DS
1 Nintendo DS Lite
and a Game Boy Advanced lol

Not a whole lot but I'm keeping my eyes open for another PS2 slimline for my bedroom :)

dibb3386

Reaction score
So looks like am having to sell my consoles games etc, everything except my PS3 will be going, 22 games consoles and in the hundreds of games i think. Will be putting them up soon as i finish my site, i will post it on here when its ready if any is interested in buying part or all of my collection. :( going to be a sad day.

If any one is interested let me know what you are interested and a rough address to work out postage.

chinaappletrees51

Reaction score
Wow, dibb, you have a lot of consoles...

I only use a few, but it's good enough for me because we have a lot of games:

Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advanced
Gameboy SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo64
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Wii
PlayStation2

(...I like how the majority of my consoles are Nintendo.)

My personal favorites are the '64, Wii, and NES. Though playing Star Wars: BattleFront II is fun on the PS2 once in a while.

Good

alduhoo

Reaction score
i have a few consoles:

gamecube, wii, n64, nes, game boy advance, nintendo ds, xbox 360, and a PC

although i am always looking to add more to my collection, anyone selling?