Constant auto-suspensions for high resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey050

Reaction score
I've been suspended at least 5 times the past week and a half due to high resource usage, and I don't know what is causing it.

Is there any way I can diagnose this to see if a script has been dropped or injected into my site without me knowing? I don't know what's causing this and it's a huge inconvenience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please list all of the plugins/extensions that you are using with your Joomla installation there. Then we'll see if we can find out which ones are causing these suspensions.

monkey050

Reaction score
I haven't actively been using any extensions. Due to the slow nature of news in my town, I've barely even updated the website besides disabling a LIVESTRONG band corner-module yesterday. That's what I don't understand - none of the scripts run themselves. My account has been being suspended for resources that I'm not even using.

None of my extensions have caused any problems in the past until a week and a half ago, and no new extensions have been installed in at least the past 3 months.

That's why I'm beginning to wonder if code got injected again. The site is loading normally and nothing out of the ordinary is being requested so that can't be the issue.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't actively been using any extensions...My account has been being suspended for resources that I'm not even using...None of my extensions have caused any problems in the past until a week and a half ago, and no new extensions have been installed in at least the past 3 months.

Something on your account used excessive resources because otherwise you wouldn't have been suspended. Again, please list all of the extensions installed in your Joomla so that we may find out what is causing these suspensions. If you do not do so, then we lack the information needed to help you. Please help us help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.