Contact Form & Hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevianx1

Reaction score
Hi,

I've tried putting 5 different contact forms on my website but I never seem to receive the emails to my hotmail account.

I read in older topics there was a problem with hotmail and x10 but is it still a problem to this day?

Thanks,

kevianx1

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Did you check the spam folder?

2. Did you use the form to send to another, non-hotmail account? Did it arrive?

kevianx1

Reaction score
1. Did you check the spam folder?

2. Did you use the form to send to another, non-hotmail account? Did it arrive?
1. Yes I checked my Junk Mail
2. No I did not try sending to another email account, I just test sent to my email.

Do you have any recommendations on the best contact form to use and I will give it a go with another account (Yahoo etc).

Jairoquemec

Reaction score
Hello, Kevian I also happen the same, only today i happend, so what chan happend? Hopefully tomorrow will fix.

Quozzo

Reaction score
I have a contact form using Wordpresses wp_mail function (whatever that is) which used to work on the 28th of december, for certain. But since the 21st of january is doesn't. I also recieved an email to my hotmail account from another website using wordpress and the same format, so i assume that is using the same contact form but not certain, which was sent on the 13th of Jan. It definitely doesn't work today. I have a hotmail account which used to work but now it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.