ContactUs v3

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
Yup, its yet another version. I have been wroking on this for some time, encountered a few errors, should be fine now. I have not tested it cause I don't have time. Soon I done posting this I'm out with my girlfriend on vacation. :)

Theres about 25 php files, so I won't be posting codes.

Some features I added:

* Processing form data and send it per e-mail
* Handling of several forms with the same script
* Full customizable website layout by templates
* Full customizable mail content by templates
* Sending text and HTML e-mails
* E-mail message logging feature
* Security features against abuse by spammers
* Preview of the messages (optional)
* Display messages after sending e-mail or redirect to a special thanks page
* Available language files: Dutch, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

I thank most of my friends in real life for learning these languages at College, for they were the ones who did them.

All you need is a host running on a Linux Server and PHP4 (x10 should provide this as it is).

Installtions, I added installtion files with the .zip files, the only languages we only got to do is English, German and French.

I won't be here to answer any questions or to fix bugs, so you might have to do it yourself.

See you in a couple of weeks!

Download: http://rapidshare.de/files/3179198/Form.zip.html

Last edited:

n4tec

Reaction score
I will certainly try your form since i will be working on my homepage next week..

Maurice

Reaction score
How would you. It's an empty file. :) 22 bytes is a normal zip file without content.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I might just use that. Thanks for the update and mail is a thing of the past for websites Auvee. Contact us is the same thing but it gives more inforamation and things...from what I heard....

Maurice

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
I might just use that. Thanks for the update and mail is a thing of the past for websites Auvee. Contact us is the same thing but it gives more inforamation and things...from what I heard....

1. Get a few brains(Since one apparently ain't enough) while your at it.
2. Mail is needed to have a WORKING contact form.
3. Contact form doesn't really give more information, it just asks more. That's not giving but requesting.
4. Get the guy you have heard from to the internet ASAP.

Arucard98

Reaction score
o0slowpaul0o said:
Yup, its yet another version. I have been wroking on this for some time, encountered a few errors, should be fine now. I have not tested it cause I don't have time. Soon I done posting this I'm out with my girlfriend on vacation. :)

Theres about 25 php files, so I won't be posting codes.

Some features I added:

* Processing form data and send it per e-mail
* Handling of several forms with the same script
* Full customizable website layout by templates
* Full customizable mail content by templates
* Sending text and HTML e-mails
* E-mail message logging feature
* Security features against abuse by spammers
* Preview of the messages (optional)
* Display messages after sending e-mail or redirect to a special thanks page
* Available language files: Dutch, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

I thank most of my friends in real life for learning these languages at College, for they were the ones who did them.

All you need is a host running on a Linux Server and PHP4 (x10 should provide this as it is).

Installtions, I added installtion files with the .zip files, the only languages we only got to do is English, German and French.

I won't be here to answer any questions or to fix bugs, so you might have to do it yourself.

See you in a couple of weeks!

Download: http://rapidshare.de/files/3179198/Form.zip.html
]

Very nice job, I didn't encounter any problems with it at all :)

Articz

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:

LOL :D

thx for the tut