[Contest]Style XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is MicroTechXP's second contest!

For your chance to win the StyleXP 3.15. Style XP is a program that skins your computer to other skins made by other people in the world! This is the FULL VERSTION! A SERIAL KEY WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU! The first three members to get to 50 posts will recive the links! If you are the 4th person and beyond you nead to get 75 posts to get this! :)

View: More Information
View: MicroTechXP Forums
View: MicroTechXP Registration

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
This is MicroTechXP's second contest!

For your chance to win the StyleXP 3.15. The first three members to get to 50 posts will recive the links! If you are the 6th person and beyond you nead to get 75 posts to get this! :)

More info: http://www.mtechxp.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=618&pid=2161&st=0&#entry2161

So your giving away style xp? but that is quite easy to get anyway, theres trial versions all over the net. Anyway sounds like a good comp.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
It is the full version of it. I don't use it anymore because I use WindowBlinds. I will give the serial to you!

Colin

Reaction score
OK I'll join so I need 50 posts eh? this could take awhile

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol...good luck!

People just to let you know I am only going to give this out to 5 people! Then another contest will open up! 1 person has already gotten it so that leves only 4 spots avalible! good Luck!

Matt

Reaction score
So we're competing for a link to pirated software?

B

Brandon

Um no, I typed the seiral into google and got nothing and the seiral does work.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
So we're competing for a link to pirated software?
Nope it is not pirated....I am only 4 people. 3 have already gotten one. If you want one there is one more spot left. I am not a person that likes pirated stuff. :madfawk:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If you are giving 1 serial away to 1 piece of software to 4 or 5 ppl it sure sounds pirated to me. IMHO.

M

minievan

Enigma said:
Um no, I typed the seiral into google and got nothing and the seiral does work.
LOL
Youve never heard of a serial maker?
Hahahaha

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think I`m going to close this until we find out how you are giving away 1 serial for the same piece of software. If you didnt know, everytime you give a serial out to a piece of software you ARE taking money from the people that made that software. If you paid for it and you give it out to 4 ppl then that company has just lost out on 4 sales, so in actual fact you should owe the company for 4 different pieces of software that you just gave out.

Status
Not open for further replies.