Continous problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetzero

Reaction score
I kept getting LOTS of errors. In 1 month i got like 4 errors. Now when i try to get into cPanel i get the following error: Login Attempt Failed!
When i try to visit my site i get:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Access denied for user 'mydatabaseuser'@'%' to database 'mydatabase' [1044]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I replaced database username and database.

What's going on?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Try this to resolve you cPanel login issue:
Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

And this may help with your database issues:
Go to remote hosts in Cpanel and add
int.fris.x10hosting.com

leetzero

Reaction score
Thank you. That helped. I had nothing in Remote Hosts...
However, now i wonder about one thing. Not really a problem. Yesterday i made a website for my friend using your host. I only helped him configuring co.cc and installed him SMF on the website. And i seen he has some other "links" i don't have. Like Softalicious. I used Softalicious before transfer to Fris. And i liked it to look for a list of CMS services. Is there any way i can regain Softalicious?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you. That helped. I had nothing in Remote Hosts...
However, now i wonder about one thing. Not really a problem. Yesterday i made a website for my friend using your host. I only helped him configuring co.cc and installed him SMF on the website. And i seen he has some other "links" i don't have. Like Softalicious. I used Softalicious before transfer to Fris. And i liked it to look for a list of CMS services. Is there any way i can regain Softalicious?

The softaculous is not the priority now. As far as I know it will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.