Control Panel Access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for setting up the hosting panel, however when I access the cpanel link I am getting this message.

This web page is not available
The web page at https://chopin.x10hosting.com:2083/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 111 (net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED): Unknown error.

Can you help.

Thanks

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Chopin is working fine.The problem could be due to browser cache.I saw in mozilla firefox that the cache is not cleared certain times and even though in a Opera browser a site opens, in Mozilla firefox that doesn't..while at the same time on the same PC.
But when I clear browser cache in firefox, flush dns of the computer and use a Ctrl-F5 the site works on firefox as well.
Try a different browser after flushing dns just to check if it helps.I am not at all againt mozilla firefox though but I was putting my observation.
Anyways ensure that username and password(cPanel) are correct before you attempt any of the above.

Reaction score
Have tried it on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and still not working, pressed Ctrl and F5. It now says its still not available. This might be because the FTP port it not open from behind a corporate firewall.

Sorry to be a pain, can you please alter port number to 2082 as I know that one is open on the firewall as I can get into my other cpanel account no problem. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Sorry to be a pain, could you possibly change the port number to 2082 as I am able to connect to my other hosting control panel but not this one on 2083.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closing ticket at the moment as dont need to change port numbers at the moment as I can edit the website and forum from public view so will access control panel from another computer, thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.