control panel login

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrohermit

Prime Account
Reaction score
I cannot login to my control panel.
The window opens with "login attempt failed" by default (which is strange).... and will not login with username and password. I've tried clearing the browser cache, nothing.

I attempted to reset the password twice. I thought perhaps was entering wrong username, but nothing seems to login.

Thanks
david davis

electrohermit

Prime Account
Reaction score
Update - able to get into my control panel now. I had a received an email from x10 that the password update had been done, but in fact it had NOT been done. I had to wait several days for it to finally allow me to login. The auto notification and the actual resetting are not in sync, apparently.

This request can be closed.

dd

electrohermit

Prime Account
Reaction score
Situation update

Update - able to get into my control panel now. I had a received an email from x10 that the password update had been done, but in fact it had NOT been done. I had to wait several days for it to finally allow me to login. The auto notification and the actual resetting are not in sync, apparently.

dd

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Update - able to get into my control panel now. I had received an email from x10 that the password update had been done, but in fact it had NOT been done. I had to wait several days for it to finally allow me to login. The auto notification and the actual resetting are not in sync, apparently.

dd

Status
Not open for further replies.