Converting Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknwon5

Reaction score
I am going to convert my vbulletin forums into phpbb3, because of these reasons.

• 1. vbulletin eats up my bandwidth.
  • 2. slowing down the site.
  • 3. arcade problems.
I have alot of experince with phpbb3, but just need help converting. I seen how to on phpbb.com, but I would like support into converting this. If someone would add my msn and talk to me or teamview me while I do it, this would be very helpful, thanks!

Email: unknown1936[at]hotmail.com

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You cannot use a nulled version of VBulletin on your account. The mere presence of it on your site is grounds for termination as per the rules of the ToS presented to you when you signed up.

unknwon5

Reaction score
I have legit vbulletin. Contact my user on vbulletin.org username: Palace55 (I have access to vbulletin.org)

So please don't be so immature. ;)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't accuse you, I merely pointed out a fact. There is a severe problem with nulled VB on X10 and people seem to need a constant reminder. If you have a license, you'd be the first I've ever seen.

unknwon5

Reaction score
I do, I have arcades problems for 1 reason, The highscores won't save. I did ask for support on the ipbproarcades section, but they can't find out the problem. Other people are having the same. ipbproarcades is the frist arcades I ever had problems with other than v3arcades.

~edit

Thanks Joshua.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.