Coolest game

jenya

Reaction score
Have you played GTA: San Andreas? Did you like it?

Well try out SA-MP

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
San Andreas is fun. Too bad it's glitchy at time and cheat codes are the best way to screw up the game. Too bad it's not like Vice City where you can spawn a tank and fire the gun backwards while going forward and outrun the rops lol.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As this has to do with games I am moving it to the Gamer's Lounge
Thread Moved to Gamer's Lounge

jenya

Reaction score
San Andreas is fun. Too bad it's glitchy at time and cheat codes are the best way to screw up the game. Too bad it's not like Vice City where you can spawn a tank and fire the gun backwards while going forward and outrun the rops lol.

you can do so in SA as well.

armmego

Reaction score
i like crysis to be honest
what are ur guys system specs
i have a
asus p45 mobo
8 gb og ddr2 1066 gskills ram
ATI 4870(rocks)
Intel core 2 quad q6600 oced to 3.66

Shellshockr

Reaction score
San Andreas rocks. The missions and great gameplay has GTA all covered, better than Vice City which has a theme of a beach.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i like crysis to be honest
what are ur guys system specs
i have a
asus p45 mobo
8 gb og ddr2 1066 gskills ram
ATI 4870(rocks)
Intel core 2 quad q6600 oced to 3.66

8 GB of RAM is pointless, but I've got a 2.33 GHz Core 2 Duo w/ 4 MB L2, 2 GB RAM, 256 MB 8600GT (going to be upgraded to 8800GT or GTS), and a 300W Bestec PSU (going to be upgraded to Corsair 650W; 52 amps on a single 12 volt rail!)

nterror

Reaction score
GTA:SA bugs are so persistent it has always ruined my experience.

And quite honestly, I found Crysis a little boring. Great engine...but I don't want to be messing with it to be entertained. It is on my wish list though as a couple mods have peaked my interested. That being Rise and Mechwarrior.

Coolest games for me would be the Half Life and Tribes series. The first provides the best FPS action, while the other is a non-generic, very fast FPS-Z. :coolugh:

jdw999

Reaction score
I really got hooked on the X series of space games. X2 had a decent story that actually taught you how to use all the interface features, but would let you go off and do your own thing for a long time. With X3, they addressed most of the complaints about the previous game (laggy combat, mainly).

If the X Universe would go online, I would be there tomorrow.

allinone

Reaction score
for me coolest game is nfs most wanted its the best of all nfs series