Coppermine gallery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ked

Reaction score
I am not able to batch upload pictures to my Coppermine gallery, since the server move. It was working before.

When I try to do it, I get the following error:

HTML:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Could you help me with that ? :eek4:

Coppermine version: 1.3.4
Picture folders permission: 777
Batch upload script: searchnew.php
Picture resizing app used: GD2

Thanx !

jake04

Reaction score
are you uploading them is c-panel

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
Does the script trying to upload the images have the correct permission (in other words, set that to 0777 too, not just the folder)?

ked

Reaction score
jake04:
actually, the pictures are already physically uploaded to my website (by FTP). But after that I need to link the pictures to the Coppermine gallery by using the integrated "batch upload" script.
I think that what this script does is copying the pictures to a working folder, and using the image resizing application GD2 to create thumbnails and smaller picture files (for web browsing purpose).
So I thought that maybe the new server has disabled GD2...

Cynical:
I tried to change permissions of the script, but it doesn't help (777 was not working at all, 666 was giving the same error)

What is weird is that I am able to upload pictures 1 at a time, by using the single upload script (upload.php). but it's really long and annoying when you have to put several pictures...

I tried to look at Coppermine support forums also, but found nothing helpful...

lambada

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Coppermine - but try using 755 permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.