Corey Got married!!

papadon

Reaction score
Best Wishes, Corey and... hey, we didn't get her name! Well, best wishes to you both from an (almost) neighbor in NH.

balaji2u

Reaction score
Yeah just in case any of you did not know he got married a couple of days ago!

WOW THATS AWSOME CONGRATS COREY . . . CHEERS . . :) actually am waiting patiently to have a direct conversation with corey this occasion help me a lot . hope that corey read this for sure . .

zen-r

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like I'm married to my PC.
Congratulations Corey, & I hope your wife gives you less hang-ups & error messages!

Peggy Sue Got Married first!!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Best Wishes, Corey and... hey, we didn't get her name! Well, best wishes to you both from an (almost) neighbor in NH.

Her name is Kelly.

WOW THATS AWSOME CONGRATS COREY . . . CHEERS . . :) actually am waiting patiently to have a direct conversation with corey this occasion help me a lot . hope that corey read this for sure . .

I doubt you will, he is busy now.

again I ask why you didn't invite me. xD

i only live an hour and 26 minutes away from northfield. :p

congratz. lol

good luck on whereever life leads you!

(hopefully back to x10) :p

I didn't get invited and I live about that far away from him =p

TeachX3

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS! May you always be just what she needs and she just what you need... may the sun always shine upon your backs and the wind gently kiss your faces... may you both be blessed in daily love!

Reaction score
Delivery for corey: chain and heavy metal ball. congrats, you've lost priveleges. XD

jk, jk. congrats man. good luck.

normaltusker

Reaction score
Congratulations! this calls for Celebrations! may you have years of fun and loads of love showered upon you Corey! :)

beachcityriders

Reaction score
Congratulations Corey!!! Or is that condolences? I get confused. After 12 years of marriage, its some from column A, some from column B. Good Luck!