Corey is in the NEWS!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Corey is in the NEWS!!!

OK, not so much Corey, but the fact that X10 is to provide free business web-hosting :biggrin:
(source: http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=93419 )

--------------------------------------------------------------​

x10Hosting.com To Provide Free Business Hosting To Help Combat Recession

WEBWIRE – Friday, April 24, 2009

Contact Information:
Corey Arbogast, Spokesperson x10Hosting.com, 1-888-910-9668, corey@x10hosting.com

Online webhosting company x10Hosting.com (www.x10hosting.com) has today announced it is to provide a range of hosting packages for small businesses, in a bid to help combat the impact of the global recession on business owners and to encourage a more active engagement with online business opportunities amongst the sector.

(24 April 2009) - - Online webhosting company x10Hosting.com (www.x10hosting.com) has today announced it is to provide a number of hosting packages dedicated to the needs of small business owners, as part of its enduring commitment to free online hosting solutions.

The packages come amidst a deepening global recession, and represent the commitment of x10Hosting.com to helping small businesses get online to drive more sales leads and boost revenues, without requiring any form of payment from the hosting client.

Ad-supported, x10Hosting.com represents one of the easiest and quickest ways for small business owners to establish an online presence, and its focus on the small business sector is allowing an increasing number of entrepreneurs to chase and secure fresh prospects online.

Corey Arbogast, a spokesperson for x10Hosting.comhttp://x10hosting.com/, believes the current climate to be ideal for small business owners looking to move online, in spite of the recession and well-documented economic turmoil.

“Business on the Internet has no doubt suffered as a result of the recession. However, people are still spending money, and provided there’s a demand for your product or service, even at a local level, you can benefit from having an online presence. Google is the new yellow pages, and if you’re not visible on the Internet, you’re absolutely nowhere.”

“And it’s now easier and cheaper than ever to position your business online. Whether you’re a plumber or a professional musician, our small business hosting packages are ideal for most website requirements. And because our business model is supported by advertising revenue, you don’t pay a penny towards the cost of your hosting, saving you potentially hundreds of dollars each year.”

about:
x10Hosting.com (www.x10hosting.com) is an free online hosting company, specializing in providing webhosting to business and personal clients. Serving a worldwide audience, x10Hosting.com provides reliable web hosting with a strong technical support function to ensure every single customers feels valued as an individual, despite paying nothing for their invaluable service.

--------------------------------------------------------------​

discuss_gathering.gif
Great stuff! Personally, I think it's good to see that an opportunity to promote X10 isn't being missed.

The following thread discusses the fact that Geocities is closing down soon. It presents the very real possibility to acquire up to another 1.7 million free hosting customers! Should X10 seize the opportunity? The thread is looking for input & suggestions...... http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-topic/98105-should-we-target-geocities-users.html

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice to see that x10 has an article on a news website! I wonder if that'll bring in anyone to the host :)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Way to go x10! I bet the news article will bring many new members.

PS: I don't think it is professional to put Corey's name at the head of the companies contact information. Gieco's CEO is definitely not the gecko.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Way to go x10! I bet the news article will bring many new members.

PS: I don't think it is professional to put Corey's name at the head of the companies contact information. Gieco's CEO is definitely not the gecko.

I think Corey is a great mascot and CEO :biggrin:

tfteam

Reaction score
Good article...;) Yep Corey is a good mascot... Soon he'll have to change his avatar to something more "mascot"like LOL...

zen-r

Reaction score
woot woot x10 hosting ftw!!! who published the article?

I don't know, but I'd imagine Corey sent out a press release.

That's how it's usually done. The more you can write it up for them, so that they don't have to add or change anything, the more they like it!

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
ohh this is great for x10hosting and corey..x10hosting is very famous

vekou

Reaction score
yay! on a side note: hopefully the small business owners didn't sign up while x10 is having server transfers =..=