Corny Pick up lines

antiquitas

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Polish, and just how many Pollock does it take to get you to bed. I can find that many.

For the men: "Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!" And if that doesn't woo her off of her feet instantly, "Good news, the test results are negative!"

For the ladies: "Yes I have steak at home, and no you don't need to suck in your gut anymore."

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Come on! I need some more for my vast women

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
This is the funniest one I've seen online.

'If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!'

zen-r

Reaction score
(Tapping something into your Personal Organiser, then look up & say......) I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list!

You see my friend over there? (Point to your friend across room who's timidly waving back......) He wants to know if you think I'm cute.

If I were to ask you to have a good time with me, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

You look like my first wife. (She: Oh, how many times have you been married?......) I haven't!

Here is $20. Drink until I'm really good looking, then come to talk to me.

A guaranteed winner: (Present the person with a single rose and say......) I just wanted to show this rose the true meaning of beauty.

A guaranteed loser: You're ugly, but you intrigue me. :)

rosmac9

Reaction score
(Tapping something into your Personal Organiser, then look up & say......) I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list!

Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

Them two are amazing :lol:

Do you like to bake? (Yes.) I’d love to feel your hot-cross buns.

you’re so hot. I’d better smother you with my body before you burst into flames!

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
"Do you work for Cingular? Because you're raising my bar!"

I heard that one day on the bus ride back from school. A guy in the back used it on our bus driver.

-.-

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Was it little kids?