Cory Said.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

moyles

Reaction score
cory said that the accounts have been transferred but i cannot get into my account :S

i am still getting the same message

my cpanel not working

and my site is back to having the
"Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server@

on it

:S Help!!! lol

moyles

Reaction score
yes it dose exist i am getting something about your server has added a Apache thing and says contact your host

my account says that it has logged in but cant i still get that message

moltes

Reaction score
can you log in to account panel and cpanel without any problem?

moyles

Reaction score
the account panel i get the errpr we where getting before and the cpanel i get Login Attempt Failed!

moltes

Reaction score
can you write the exact error you have on account panel, please?

Thrasher

Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-a...e-mysql-issues-etc-post283386.html#post283386

Stoli will be finished today... finally. Sign-ups will be back on by tonight...finally

I'm going to wait a day or so before starting Cossacks to make sure all issues are resolved with Stoli and Absolut.

-Corey

I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting. We obviously didn't expect it to take this long. Our original estimates were 2 to 3 days per server. Due to bugs with cPanel and the copying of accounts those were thrown right out the window.

Once the copying finishes I will go to work making sure all the services are up and install the rest of the software needed on each server.

I'll post back here when they are done.

-Corey

Depending when your account is actually transferred back, it could take a few hours for DNS to kick in.

I'm sure there will be some issues, like accounts not fully being restored, etc... we will deal with them once the transfer is done. I have a special forum setup for transfer issues.

-Corey

What do I do? Work

Less than 80 accounts left to transfer.

-Corey

Patience friends ;)

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
If you look around you will also not(through the wonderful search feature he said 1-30-2008) This means by this time everything will be back to normal(or as close to normal as possible) He also asked that people please wait until then to post issues. There is quite a bit being done and this entails quite a bit of moving. Internet connections can only take some much data transfer over it's connection at a time. Then when it has been transfered things need to be synced back up again with all systems. Please be patient. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.