Cossack server issues, bandwidth usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4God

Reaction score
I have been having major downtime issues with the cossack server over the past week or so, ad was wondering a) Is this upgrade related and b) when is it likely to be fixed, as I want to do some site promotion, but there isn't a lot of point if half the time people won't be able to get to my site.
Until now your service has been generally excellent, however, another slight possible problem I have is with the bandwidth usage I get shown when I log into my account - it always says I have used 0% yet Google analytics assures me I have a decent amount of visitors, and I have a wordpress blog which surely loadin up all its code and graphics would have used up some of my bandwidth, so wanted to know - is the bandwidth usage working?

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The downtime is caused by the upgrades and cleaning we are doing. We can't give an ETA, but we will try to keep downtime to a minimum.

The bandwidth metre does work. but your plan allows you up to 10GB of bandwidth, so the amount you use is only a very small part of that. That's why it shows 0%. I run 3 sites off my account an have only used 1.8% on my bandwidth.

Last edited:

all4God

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply. Well, if the downtime is going to have long term benefits i suppose I can endure it. Looks like I need to get more visitors to my site then if I'm not making any sort of dent in my bandwidth...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to re-open it or create a new thread if further assistance is needed.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.