Cossacks Down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeross

Reaction score
Cossacks images don't work

Hey,

I'm on cossacks but all images aint working and more neither. whenever i go to the exact url of the image i get: the connection has been reinitialized.

Regards, Xeross

Last edited:

oldi58

Reaction score
It is down !
i just checked
because my site is also on cossacks

Last edited:

absenm

Reaction score
I'm on Cossacks and have been seeing load speed issues for several days now. The last day or two I have been having issues connecting to my site at all. I have been using a site monitoring service which is testing my site at regular intervals from servers in Seattle, Chicago and London and none of these test servers are showing any consistency on page load time or even being able to access my site at all.

I filed a support ticket and the best answer I got back was that these issues may be related to the server upgrades. I will accept that excuse for now just because I take comfort in having documented confirmation that these issues are with x10 and not something with my own personal connection and test. (AKA I know I am not going crazy. )

The x10 people have a lot of work on their plates and I think the magnatude of the upgrades caught them a little off hand. I am sure they are working very hard to see these issues are corrected as soon as possible. I'd recommend giving them a few more days to work through the mountain of issues I am sure they have. Remember, the people doing support and doind the upgrades want to see these things corrected quickly even more then you and I.
Edit:
AS a side note: I am actually glad the server has been down for a couple of hours. I suggests to me that somebody is working on it. I don't know that for sure, but I will think positively. ;)

Last edited:

devongovett

Reaction score
I can no longer count the number of times that it has gone down in the last month. Really annoying.

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
I can no longer count the number of times that it has gone down in the last month. Really annoying.

I think the months before the updates, it was down pretty much down a few times every day (according to my email notifier when the site goes down).

But the last month or 2, it was pretty much always up. Now this week, I've been getting more of those site is down emails and yesterday, when it WAS working, it was mind-boggling slow :(

Last edited:

smmalis37

Reaction score
Is it possible to move to a different free server and off of Cossacks?

cityeyes

Reaction score
Yeah, mine has been down all day. It sucks a bit because I've been trying to show some guy my stuff and have to resort to flickr.

devongovett

Reaction score
It is now up but I am getting the "Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server" message.

Grrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.