Cossacks Help

jasgor9

Reaction score
*** First of all, i know i use a free server but i cannot post in the Free Hosting area.
I don't know why! ***

I am using the Cossacks Server and have been not able to login to cpanel since the account moves. I posted one support request Here. It has been unanswered since Feb. 1st. Can someone in the staff help me with this problem?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I recommend you to join the IRC support Channel. The staff is very co-operative.

There is no need to post something pointing people to the IRC. We have a sticky and announcement that states all about it.

Jasgor9, what error message do you get when you attempt to post in the Free Hosting section? I checked your account, and it says you are allowed to post there.

jasgor9

Reaction score
jasgor9, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

^^^ This is displayed in the forums when i click on 'New Thread' in the free hosting section. Could i close my account and open a new one with the same name? would that help?

and what about the cPanel issue? when i try to login, it says 'login attempt failed'

Last edited: