cossacks server is it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun166

Reaction score
omg guys i really need help..my site was down for a week already i need. My host is at cossacks server is it up? i can't access my cpanel at all. If not up how can i get the backup of my files? =x

zen-r

Reaction score
What link are you using to access cPanel? Perhaps it points to the wrong place now that our sites have moved to different servers.

Have you tried accessing cPanel from the link available once you have logged ino the Account Panel ; http://x10hosting.com/panel.php

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Cossacks no longer exists as a server. You've probably been moved to a newer server.

shaun166

Reaction score
i tried login at the url zen gave me it give me this =x. If my account is move to never server why my site haven up?! OMG

Code:
The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

tregtar

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue as shaun166. I was also hosted on cossacks server. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

shaun166

Reaction score
yea we need help anyone at cossack server fix his problem please share.

zen-r

Reaction score
Don't panic!

All your account & site data should be backed up from before the server move, should there now be a problem.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to community support

tregtar

Reaction score
I keep all my files backed up offline (learned my lesson years ago LOL).

I do hope cossacks comes back up soon. Can't log into anything but the forums and support ticket section right now. I really don't want to bother with a support ticket until it's absolutely necessary since they are so busy.

I guess I'll just wait some more and continue watching the 'Married with Children' marathon (they just don't make them like that anymore).

zen-r

Reaction score
I keep all my files backed up offline (learned my lesson years ago LOL).

I do hope cossacks comes back up soon. Can't log into anything but the forums and support ticket section right now. I really don't want to bother with a support ticket until it's absolutely necessary since they are so busy.

I guess I'll just wait some more and continue watching the 'Married with Children' marathon (they just don't make them like that anymore).

I'm a bit confused as to why you are waiting for cossacks to come back up.

As Smith6612 said, haven't accounts there been moved to a different server (like Lotus or Stoli) ?

Last edited:

tregtar

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as to why you are waiting for cossacks to come back up.

As Smith6612 said, haven't accounts there been moved to a different server (like Lotus or Stoli) ?

I must have completely missed that post. Yikes. Okay thanks.

Also it's not just that I was hosted on cossacks. My site is still not up and I cannot log into anything but the forum or to enter a support ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.