[Cossacks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonicrecords

Reaction score
Hello, sorry to post a panic attack, i assure you im not but im recieveing My SQL errors for the hosting website. My website is located at http://neonicrecords.com. If this is the cause of the server still coming back up, i understand. So please help.

- Dmitry

neonicrecords

Reaction score
Thanks, much appreciate the fast replies. Great service. Just as a question, are your premium services good? I mean lets say in comparission to Hostgater.

nastus

Reaction score
From experience I know that x10hostings premium is in-fact very good! They contact you (when you put in a ticket) very fast for all those times you need help! Not only that its cheap and 99.9999% working perfect!

Rep if it helps :)

neonicrecords

Reaction score
OK thanks, i appreciate it, about the ticket thing thats the bad thing for me. When i tried to submit a ticket, it didn't work cuz for some reason my info was wrong. If i take premium, lets hope that doesn't happen. Also do you know if they have contracts, because theres no way im taking a 5 year contract for 5 dollars a month. If this has no contracts im %200 taking the premium hosting XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.