Could it be that X10servers don`t like Joomla?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Support and Everybody,

Me and two of my friends at x10hosting have the same issues. We are all managing our pages with Joomla CMS. Once we log in to our backend, loading doesn`t stop and everything freezes. After that, the page doesn`t show up anymore as well. The three URLs:
www.denisebertrand.x10hosting.com
www.phuket-meditation.com
www.phuket-sound.com
Are having serious trouble at the moment. They are loading really slow and seem to have trouble with the servers / especially with joomla running. My suspicion is that your security level is probably blocking some parts of joomla out so it doesn`t work or is identified as a threat.
Please exclude:
Router Problems
ISP Problems
Browser Problems and
OS Problems as well as
Programming Problems.
During the last week we have excluded them all ourselves. It MUST be something with the x10 servers.
Please help, it will be appreciated.

Best regards
Tobi

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
All the three above URLs are loading for me at a normal speed.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
www.phuket-meditation.com loads a bit slow for me.

But it has 5 stylesheets and 5 js file requests. That is 10 files that have to be downloaded before the page starts rendering.
One of your background images is 423K. Others are 36K and 34K. If the server is even a bit slow, those facts can really cause a slowdown in page display.

My friend has a Joomla site that loads fine (when Chopin not acting up).

Reaction score
Hi There,
Thanks for the answer first of all... Its not so much about the pages loading. Its about the backend not working. Its loading andlessly. Before there were absolutely no problems. Everything was working fine and fast. I didn`t change anything during the move of the x10servers and now the backends of all three pages are causing trouble. What could that be? As I said... I didn`t change a thing for Phuket-meditationso why doesn`t it work all of a sudden?
Best regards
Tobi

blackhnd

Reaction score
Not true actually. My WBBLite powered site has around 13 requests, mostly JS, and it loads fast even on my low-speed. But yes, 423KB is a bit big for a BG. Are you using JPEG, or something? If you are, don't, convert it to GIF or PNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.