Could someone comment with site

tittat

Reaction score
Nice site design and good graphics, i love it. I tried submitting there at your comment box.All that i get is a blank Thank_You_Page.html page.I think you may go for Ajax for your shoutbox.
Good Luck :)

This thread should be at Review My Site.
*****Thread Moved to Review My Site*****

reymar_guia

Reaction score
Thank you sir for the inspiring comment..I'll get into it. and make sure functional again..thank you so much

risendead

Reaction score
I submitted a message and it said thank you and something about registering but I never did.

In firefox at 1024x768 the shoutbox slightly overlaps the last 'g' to the left of it. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Nice site looks professional. The colors and the main picture make it seem like a trustworthy company.

fthforum

Reaction score
i see that best to be without register because your site most will be selling designs

so you must make it for free to make all see to buy from you

they must see first your works

it is very nice site

reymar_guia

Reaction score
okey..i put a registration in my website because if someone wants the 5 dvds of PHOTOSHOP TOP SECRET ill give them for free but they register first thats my main purpose of having a registration form in my site..anyways thanks for the good comments..appreciated.

fthforum

Reaction score
okey..i put a registration in my website because if someone wants the 5 dvds of PHOTOSHOP TOP SECRET ill give them for free but they register first thats my main purpose of having a registration form in my site..anyways thanks for the good comments..appreciated.

wow good that is very good

i suggested that your site for selling designs in first

but if that so your site must have registration