Could someone do me a favour

oraya68

Reaction score
Could some one with IE do me a favour? I'm having some major problems installing IE it keeps crashing. Beginning to wish I hadn't upgraded to Windows 7. Any way I digress, could some one with IE view my site and let me know if it's loading ok, and if there are any brakes in the images? As I've tested in all other browser but can't test at the moment in IE until I sort it out.

Many thanks in advance,
Oraya

http://www.icbs-ebooks.co.uk

Danielx386

Reaction score
Sure, i'll test it on my winxp computer at school now, and I will post a pic for you :)

Daniel
If i still believe you love me maybe i'll survive.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Bottom of the Search Box and button lines up with the bottom of the drop shadow, not the bottom of the red. Not sure if it is intentional. Seems like they should be higher (Button is ~2px higher than the text box too).

(Personal note: I don't like the lime green hover color for the links)

oraya68

Reaction score
Bottom of the Search Box and button lines up with the bottom of the drop shadow, not the bottom of the red. Not sure if it is intentional. Seems like they should be higher (Button is ~2px higher than the text box too).

(Personal note: I don't like the lime green hover color for the links)

Dam no it's not, sigh should be up mid aligned with text links.. No lime green was just for quickness when I was doing css

Thank you, do you mind if I post back later for an update?
Kind regards,
Oraya

mavr1c

Reaction score
could some one with IE view my site and let me know if it's loading ok, and if there are any brakes in the images? As I've tested in all other browser but can't test at the moment in IE until I sort it out.

Many thanks in advance,
Oraya

http://www.icbs-ebooks.co.uk[/QUOTE]

I use IE on Win 7 and your site looks great. Very surprised to hear you are having IE install problems.
I think Win7 is 1000 times better, (more reliable, functional and much more user friendly than Vista ever was or could be).
Hope this helps ease your concerns.

Merry Christmas!

walidno1

Reaction score
well, the site loads fine but it seems the content has been deleted coz all I can see in IE7 and Firefox is "this domain has been registered by sm company"

I uploaded a prnt scrn

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 10