could you create a gmail account for me? please (need your help)

abenuka

Reaction score
i am in a country where google's verification sms and voice calls are not accepted.

do you know any other way to create an account? if there isn't could you help me by creating the account for me then PM me or post it here?

it is really not cool to be a IT guy and never used the most known email service provider.

i will post here whenever some one create account for me to save you from wasting your time...

desired username: abenxr - if not (abenzed) if not (your own desired name would be fine)
thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
You can create a GMail account yourself. You don't need SMS verification and voice call verification.

abenuka

Reaction score
You can create a GMail account yourself. You don't need SMS verification and voice call verification.
the thing is how? when i finish filling all the form it takes me to the page where it gives me options to select sms or voice call for verification and nothing else

priyaa161

Reaction score
please i will give you a reputation and any other thing you may ask that i can, please tell me or create for me?

I want money for that, hehe.

No Don't give me any money. I'm not so cheap who prefer charging someone for help. But look on my sig for more detail.

I'm thinking whether it will be safe for me to create an account for you. And also I fear that you'll blame me later that I've done something with your account or entered somehow on account without permission or anything you might say. So can you please come on IRC.

priyaa161

Reaction score
please i will give you a reputation and any other thing you may ask that i can, please tell me or create for me?

No Don't give me any money. I'm not so cheap who prefer charging someone for help. But look on my sig for more detail.

I'm thinking whether it will be safe for me to create an account for you. And also I fear that you'll blame me later that I've done something with your account or entered somehow on account without permission or anything you might say. So can you please come on IRC.

BTW, Are you from India?? if not then from which country??

Last edited:

abenuka

Reaction score

i don't know what your IRC link do i tried it but what is it,i know my request looks like there must be some thing behind it but i know you want to help me , please it is just one email, comon
i have created a google account now and it asked me to add it into gmail ( old process) i could give you my google account if you want to use it for my gmail account

priyaa161

Reaction score
i don't know what your IRC link do i tried it but what is it,i know my request looks like there must be some thing behind it but i know you want to help me , please it is just one email, comon
i have created a google account now and it asked me to add it into gmail ( old process) i could give you my google account if you want to use it for my gmail account

Don't send any information to me. I don't like such things. In future you'll use it for paypal or in any other imp. places and I know that You'll suspect me for every little thing there might happen.

Okay keep doing what I'm telling you here. It will increase my post count and then some moderator may argue with me that I'm spamming and therefore I want you to join IRC.

(1) Use any new browser or Clear your catch, history and anything from which Google can track You. (Before clearing your catch, be sure to sign out)

(2) Now try to register a new Gmail account.

Hope it will help. If not then post it back here.

abenuka

Reaction score
by the way,...........why isn't your credit increased , i just gave you a reputation

priyaa161

Reaction score
Reputation is not related to credits. It is just to identify us as a helpful person.

Edit: Your problem is solved or not??

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
not but thanks any way

OMG. Sorry for wasting your time. I thought it would solve your problem. It's my fault. It's late night now and I'm tired to fill all that form. I'll create it for you tomorrow with a hope that You'll not break my trust.

abenuka

Reaction score
well its getting a little late here too, am sure i will found your review tomorrow thanks and goodbye

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I once tried registering for Gmail last month and it required SMS verification (USA). I have no way to doing this.

Its apparently a security measure to prevent fraudulent signups.

It seems to randomly appear sometimes when signing up for Gmail. Most of the time it doesn't appear though.

I don't know when verification appears, but my guess is that it has something to do with IPs.

See: http://www.ryan-isra.net/sms-verification-needed-for-gmail-registration/