could you create a gmail account for me? please (need your help)

priyaa161

Reaction score
I once tried registering for Gmail last month and it required SMS verification (USA). I have no way to doing this.

Its apparently a security measure to prevent fraudulent signups.

It seems to randomly appear sometimes when signing up for Gmail. Most of the time it doesn't appear though.

I don't know when verification appears, but my guess is that it has something to do with IPs.

See: http://www.ryan-isra.net/sms-verification-needed-for-gmail-registration/

It doesn't appear randomly. It only appears if you already have a GMail account and some bulk registration is going one from similar ip. Can be easily seen on School.

abenuka

Reaction score
Good News i Created my account? How

well i tried to sign up for google account when i insert my email address it showed me that i 've already created account...then i clicked reset password and it sent me a link for resetting, to make story short i reset and logged in my account > add a gmail account to my google account > then i give some number for verification sms number > then wala it took me straight to my gmail inbox....wow...then i logged out used my gmail account to login ..NO..NO.. it didn't work and i tried my google account ...huhu...it accepted it..

i learned some thing which i don't know actually about google... well for now i am exploring gmail.,,,