Could'nt Enable the mysqli extension, wordpress is'nt working

kraitreuter

Reaction score
i just found out that free host to my artistic productions, set up a domain and a wordpress install right after, then i got caught by the follow problem: PHP is missing.......
Just found out on some thread that change to native (7.2) could resolve, now i can acess the wordpress site and cpanel but i can't enable mysqli (it says that is conflicting with nd_mysqli)... i'm a real noob but i already installed the wordpress in other servers and never had any problem of that kind, i hope u could help me with this, when i try to check-out the box it doesn't work in any version... without that i have basically bricked my domain until solve it

kraitreuter

Reaction score
Shout to the admins here, i'm havin trouble to set up my wordpress from msqli disabled (sorry for any english mistake, i'm a brazillian student who want to publish some papers kkkkk) it's kind of urgent and i didn't had any response since so i don't know where to request (and i now messaging members is out of the rules). please, help me. thanks already cuz i know we tech guys are just fine kkkkk (kkkkkk is the brazilian lol) there only two others copy of this message on the forum, i'm not spamming, please be kind.

ctyrd

Reaction score
i can't enable mysqli (it says that is conflicting with nd_mysqli)...
Remove check mark from:
mysqlnd - MySQL Native Drivers
nd_mysqli
nd_pdo_mysql

Then enable msqli - MySQL Improved

Then PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, should be working if enabled.

If you want to use mysqlnd - MySQL Native Drivers remove check mark from msqli - MySQL Improved. Then enable mysqlnd - MySQL Native Drivers, nd_mysqli, nd_pdo_mysql.

mysqlnd - MySQL Native Drivers conflicts with msqli - MySQL Improved.

nd_mysql.png