countiniusly suspension of account

Status
Not open for further replies.

vukigor72

Reaction score
Need some help about this even i don't upload videos,mp3 even pictures countiniusly geting account suspension.I understand that i'v have free and taking care about my site content but it's not worth still geting _:Suspension Reason: You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 2 of 3....?????????how can be possible that?I have 580mb content on my hosting account and haven't any warius stuf like mp3,videos or warez sites.my hosting account is apweb.x10.bz

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

here is the problem i have drupal site script and instaling modules if you not install them you got nothing,when i'm install them sistem told me to run database update and cron job and when i do that get instantly suspended .sad but true

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
You are now Permanently suspended for Chat Script.You had violated our TOS.

vukigor72

Reaction score
yes that's true didn't read anywere that we cano't have chat on our sites .what i should do now exept getting premium account that i can buy in april now i can't .

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Terms Of Service
"Shoutbox\Chat Scripts: Use of these scripts is strictly forbidden due to the amount of MySQL queries they take. Accounts found with chat scripts or shoutboxes will be suspended."
They are currently allowed on Illuminated and Premium Plans

vukigor72

Reaction score
Yes i'm planing in the end of march or begining april take a premium account becouse i need it for my hoby and free host is good but have restrictions.I apologise for instaling that j_querie chat almost forgot i'm on free,who works he made mistakes.Can i unsuspend that account or you will terminate it?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The only way to resolve this suspension is by upgrading to one of the plans I referenced in previous post.
Otherwise, your account will remain permanently suspended and then automatically terminated by the system after at least 14 days have past.

vukigor72

Reaction score
ok tnx i understand and won't upgrade that subdomain i'm not crazy will buy unlimited next month.Thanx for yout time and answers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.