Country Code Blocklisted

torife

Reaction score
I can´t access my acount from El Salvador, error code is EDB37D60C8D434BB6

Rimsha

Reaction score
  • Make sure you are entering your username and password correctly. Typos are a common cause of login errors.
  • If you've recently changed your password, make sure you are entering the new password and not the old one.
  • Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and then logging in again. Sometimes outdated cookies can cause login issues.
  • If it's an account you haven't accessed in a long time, it may have been deactivated due to inactivity. Check the service's account settings for an option to reactive a closed account.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
  • Make sure you are entering your username and password correctly. Typos are a common cause of login errors.
  • If you've recently changed your password, make sure you are entering the new password and not the old one.
  • Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and then logging in again. Sometimes outdated cookies can cause login issues.
  • If it's an account you haven't accessed in a long time, it may have been deactivated due to inactivity. Check the service's account settings for an option to reactive a closed account.
this has no effect on country blocked ip's.
please dont post unrelated information.
staff needs to check this

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
this has no effect on country blocked ip's.
please dont post unrelated information.
staff needs to check this
We have I think 3 ChatGPT bots that are crawling our site posting random information. It would be nice if they actually had been helpful. We will work on blocking these via .htaccess shortly.

Access should now be granted.