couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

arj154

Reaction score
Hi

i have just uploaded my site and i own bbfun.co.uk however i want to make it so that the ending bit of it matches the ending of each section/page eg. bbfun.co.uk/games.htm. How do i do this and what will i need? also i was told on sign up i had to put in some text links however i havent had any instructions on how to put them on my site or if they are added automatically. Can anyone tell me how to add them or if i even need to add them?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to add links on the pages you want to go to /games.htm, which is a separate page. If you don't know how to do this, try searching Google for 'basic html tutorials'.

arj154

Reaction score
ok i've managed to link the domain name but i was just wondering whether you know of any good rss readers that i can add to my site in html? Im using one for my site at the minute but it takes a while to update and its often in the wrong order.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No I don't know of any HTML RSS readers.

arj154

Reaction score
ok ive found a good rss feed reader but it says i need to edit the php .htaccess file to get this code to work. Where is the htaccess file? heres the tutorial they give.
Edit:
ok now i cant even add any files it says 533 disk full. Can a admin fix this and add AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html to my .htaccess in my account?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.