cpanel 403 forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyt9

Reaction score
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cpanel on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thats what I get when I try and go to my cpanel, is this because of the apachee/php deal you where doing corey?

Tim

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It could be because of that ...does this happen when you type in the username and pass or just going to the page

crazzyt9

Reaction score
It just goes to that, I can't even get the cpanel login page to show up ... Oh well just have to backup and finnish my modules installations tomorrow i suppose :eek:riginal:

Tim

crazzyt9

Reaction score
There's no edit post feature (that i could see) So any ways, i can get to the log in by going to http://bwi.x10hosting.com:2082 but It then takes me to a blank page when i enter my username and pw ... :( Do we have any idea on how long this will take to get fixed?

Tim

Articz

Reaction score
thats the exact same thing as i get i login and it goes blank

n4tec

Reaction score
i cannot login to Cpanel too.... I get a blank page!!!!

*4*

crazzyt9

Reaction score
jmchort said:
patience, the administrator will solve this soon...

I am patient just reporting a problem incase it has gone unknown and sence no one had reported it, I did so now its not unknows, But I agree people patience, and we will get our beloved hosting bad ta normal :eek:riginal:

Tim :excl:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think its coming back up now, My sites running alot better ....havent tried to login into cpanel yet though

EDIT: Still cant get into cpanel...but it`ll be soon I know it :eek:riginal: :grin:

crazzyt9

Reaction score
bigguy said:
I think its coming back up now, My sites running alot better ....havent tried to login into cpanel yet though

EDIT: Still cant get into cpanel...but it`ll be soon I know it :eek:riginal: :grin:

Well all we can do is wait :happy: I just wanna get a backup of my site, before some hacker comes :p

Tim :devil:

n4tec

Reaction score
i think all my sites are ok except my wordpress blog which has suddenly got "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by" errors!!!

I cannot log into the admin area of the blog!!! Cpanel not working stilll!!!

*4*

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
My site was fine now its getting errors in the debug catagory. I can still post but it takes a bit....But I`m not complaining LOL :) any upgrade is a good upgrade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.