cpanel access

Status
Not open for further replies.

artpinoy

Reaction score
i cant seem to access my cpanel.. what seems to be the problem?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What happens when you try to access your cPanel? Are there any errors that appear? Are you able to get to the log in page at all? Please describe your problem more clearly.

artpinoy

Reaction score
i can login to my control manager page just fine. but when I click the cpanel button to enter my cpanel it opens a new window and says login failed when it use to just open to my cpanel automatically. I tried typing my username and pass but it still failed.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try updating your password in your control manager page. It'll update the password for the control manager, forum and cPanel.

artpinoy

Reaction score
done. updated password. login cpanel attempt still failed.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

update... i can now log-on to cpanel. although had to re-enter username and password in the fields. i remember before you just press the login to cpanel button and you automatically go inside cpanel.

anyways.. thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you try now? Seem the system believed you were suspended.

Note that it is possible that you may need to do another password update, as the one you just did probably was not carried out for the cPanel account due to that.

You can also try logging in directly at the cPanel server: http://boru.x10hosting.com:2082 (note that as mentioned above the NEW password might not work, in which case the OLD still should).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread close to mark as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.