cPanel and domain issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuenue

Reaction score
I really hope that my question or problem hasn't been addressed somewhere else... T.T
I know that some of the servers (Cossacks, specifically, i believe) are down, but I don't THINK I'm on that server. If I am, I apologize, and please let me know how to tell for future use!
Here is my information:
Account Username:anuenue

Primary Domain:http://rainbowshaven.exofire.net

Server Name Absolut.x10
I am unable to log into my cPanel and my primary domain still says that "this site is available!"
I heard that absolut has been having problems, but I haven't seen or heard anything official about it (if there was, again, I apologize! There's so much going on in these forums T.T)

Also, since perhaps maybe I have an easy problem to fix, you log into cPanel using your account username and password, right? I could never really find anything on this, so I just kind of assumed that this was the case.
In an effort to fix my problem, I've already tried resetting my password, but it didn't seem to work. :/

Anuenue

Reaction score
I haven't heard any updates as of yet and I am dangerously close to just giving up on this site... It's extremely disappointing to sign up for something rated number one by multiple free web host sites and recommended on forums I visit, then to not even be able to ACCESS my site.

My domain now won't load on the computer and unless I click the "I don't want to wait" option when I log in (if I wait for the automatic redirection) I can't view my account panel.

Some help would be much appreciated.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I haven't heard any updates as of yet and I am dangerously close to just giving up on this site... It's extremely disappointing to sign up for something rated number one by multiple free web host sites and recommended on forums I visit, then to not even be able to ACCESS my site.

Gee, and yet - we have had posts and messages and newsletters that clearly state we have been undergoing issues and moves and changes and server work. If you have taken the time to read around our forum, you would see this. We are doing our best to get everyone's site up and operational. Some matters ( Such as issues with the DC ) can't be controlled.
But, if you wish to go elsewhere, we can't stop you.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've PMed you a new password for your hosting account.
You should be able to access your website/cPanel now.

Please check if you can access your account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.