cpanel and ftp has stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch48

Reaction score
Hi there plz help I cant seem to access my cpanel or ftp it was going mint and then just stopped working any ideas ...cheers

saw48.co.cc

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi there plz help I cant seem to access my cpanel or ftp it was going mint and then just stopped working any ideas ...cheers

saw48.co.cc

Hi switch48,

Are you getting any errors while accessing cpanel or FTP. What are the parameters you are using like username, host name etc....

switch48

Reaction score
Hi gsonline,Mate i'm getting nothing in the site my cpanel or ftp .
My accounts in good standing all I get is the standard "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." error message.
All was good until this morning then nothing...strange I cant figure it out...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi gsonline,Mate i'm getting nothing in the site my cpanel or ftp .
My accounts in good standing all I get is the standard "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." error message.
All was good until this morning then nothing...strange I cant figure it out...

Try to clear browser cache and try again. Try different browser and also try any proxy and check what it is saying?

switch48

Reaction score
well i cleared cache and tried both IE & FF with no luck... But I could reach both my site and cpanel thru a proxy...Hmmm

Last edited:

switch48

Reaction score
yeah tried that but no go there...:tear:
Edit:
well woke up this morning and hey all was good again I didnt change a thing and now ftp,cpanel and site are all running as they should strang anyway thanks "gsonline".....;)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
well woke up this morning and hey all was good again I didnt change a thing and now ftp,cpanel and site are all running as they should strang anyway thanks "gsonline".....;)

Hi switch48,

Now that your problem is fixed and everything is working again, I am going to close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.