CPanel and Mysql down--email too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonoran

Reaction score
Hello,
Looks like some issues with one of the paid premium servers. My site is www.sonoranranch.net and this morning the email failed to connect--first symptom. The site loads--slowly-- but any mysql function like the PHP BB forum or a Ajax chat that I have setup gives mysql errors. I have a java based PJIRC chat link and that's working. For the mysql errors I get from PUN BB:
Unable to connect to MySQL server. MySQL reported: Too many connections
Note: For detailed error information (necessary for troubleshooting), enable "DEBUG mode". To enable "DEBUG mode", open up the file config.php in a text editor, add a line that looks like "define('FORUM_DEBUG', 1);" (without the quotation marks), and re-upload the file. Once you've solved the problem, it is recommended that "DEBUG mode" be turned off again (just remove the line from the file and re-upload it).

From the Ajax Chat:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/sonoranr/public_html/ajaxchat/chat/include/class.LTChatDataKeeper_mysql.inc.php on line 19
Too many connections

Logging in to Cpanel fails

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are on a paid server you should be using the premium support system and not the free support system ;)

http://clients.x10hosting.com

If you are going to put a new ticket in there, let me know and I will not put this ticket into the system.

Joshua203

Reaction score
this problem sounds like the problem i notice on renat, i ll try waiting it out till it s fixed and hope that s enough ...lol

Sonoran

Reaction score
Exactly--I'm on the renat server and I would suspect all others there are experiencing the same issues

Joshua203

Reaction score
not on my end it aint ... only the error changed a bit ;)

edit: so i guess it's being looked at at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.