cPanel and Website Down?

jashley1982

Reaction score
Good morning,

I am not terribly familiar with server settings, etc. and all that jazz, and in my attempt to setup my email host I unchecked a box that said something along the lines of "let this server handle this email" in my Control Panel or something along those lines. I clicked it, and ever since I cannot access my website or cPanel.

Can anyone assist? I just set my site up for my freelance business, and I can't even advertise right now. Thanks!

My website is www.jaymash.com if that helps.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you still having issues accessing your website? Currently, I can access it fine.

jashley1982

Reaction score
Are you still having issues accessing your website? Currently, I can access it fine.
I can access it now, too, but I have yet to try and access the cPanel. I will give it a try when I am on a private network.

jashley1982

Reaction score
I just tried again from home and I can not connect. I guess my IP address is being blocked, but I can't fathom why. I log in daily and I just set this up last week.

jashley1982

Reaction score
I turned on my VPN and my website loaded immediately. My IP address is blocked for some reason. Any advice on how I resolve this?

jashley1982

Reaction score
I see where it says to enter the portal once I log in, but I can't find any links other than to my cPanel which will not load. This is really frustrating.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We see no blocks with the IP you are posting this message from in our system causing any issues. Can you provide a screenshot of the error you are getting? You can also message me on here your IPv4 address from a blocked network : https://whatismyipaddress.com/
I see where it says to enter the portal once I log in, but I can't find any links other than to my cPanel which will not load. This is really frustrating.