Cpanel Cannot Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejumbo

Reaction score
To Whom it may concern,

I cannot log in to my cpanel since I set up an account with x10hosting. I changed my primary domain to littlejumbo.co.cc without www and waiting for DNS to be ready. However, 5 hours ago, if i type www.littlejumbo.co.cc, I can see x10hosting page and I can go to cpanel log in. However, I cannot log into my cpanel although I tried to log in several times with my correct password. Then, right now, I cannot even see the log in page, instead, I see error page. :nuts::dunno:

For your information, my cpanel username is naivekid.

One more question for using forums. I have been on this forum for quite some time but I cannot reply to certain other people's threads in this forum except newbies forum. Please let me know how can i get full permission to post anywhere in this forum. :eek4::nuts::rant2::dunno::lol::happysad:;)

Sincerely Thanks,
Little Jumbo
Edit:
I am sorry if I seem to be annoying to you but just after I post this thread to get help, I can finally get access to my cpanel. Should this post somehow being annoying to ppl, I genuinely feel sorry for that.:nuts::biggrin:

However, still, i cannot reply to the posts in this forum. Please let me know how I can get admin's permission or sth like that.:drool:

Thanks,
LJ

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not allow users to reply to other's threads in the support forums.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.