cpanel.domain.com

mc se7en

Reaction score
Wasn't this supposed to be supported in Cpanel 11.25? I remember a staff member telling me we would be able to use cpanel.mydomain.com after the 11.25 update, but it's not working for me yet. Can we get this enabled please? My school blocks port 2082, and the whole 'chopinnew.x10hosting.com thing is quite unwieldy). Thanks!

Last edited:

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Well on lotus it is so i would guess that it is something that they will make the same on all of the servers once things get back to normal but i am not shure of this.

mc se7en

Reaction score
Well on lotus it is so i would guess that it is something that they will make the same on all of the servers once things get back to normal but i am not shure of this.

I thought I'd heard of it being like that on other servers, but you know Chopin is ALWAYS having some sort of issue lol.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Ya that seems to be true but there should be no reason why. Anyway before it was lotus that hated life.

haraprasad

Reaction score
I too need this feature for the same reasons (my university blocks all except 80,443)
Hope this would soon work as expected.

monkey97

Reaction score
Any possibility of cpanel.(addondomain).com? My school also blocks 2082, but have only started doing it recently. Thanks for letting me know about this(I'm on Lotus :))

noaruhikari

Reaction score
Just a side note, some schools/businesses use DNS Filtering, I.E. the firewall is literally put through the router/server. And you cannot bypass this, via proxy sites. I.E. Lightspeed Systems, or DynDNS (just a very, VERY small example)

Humza

Reaction score
Proxies Are usually blocked, but phpmyproxy.com isnt in my school!