Cpanel down and my web site down. All the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgiannel

Reaction score
Okay guys....What the hell is going on here.
The status tools mean nothing to me as they dont reflect what is going on.
This service is like a yoyo.
My web site www.aircraftsales.net.au which is hosted with X10 has been down at least 3 times this week for more than an hour.
And still after my last post no direct answers as to what is going on
I have the proof. And I am also not able to access the cpanel at the same times my web site is down.
What are x10 hiding? It says 99. (Sumthing) % uptime servers. This cannot be right at all. If my site has gone down at least three times for more than an hour each time in one week that is nowhere near the 90s
I also have the proof that my web site is not accessible alot of the time. Since I have been having these problems I put in a web site uptime monitor. And it does reflect the down time. I have changed no settings, I have no firewalls on my end and I have also tested that I cannot get to the sites with a few different ISP connections when the downtime occurs.
Another Massive and major disappointment that I have is my web site www.aircraftsales.net.au has been demoted in the google rankings. I was in position 4 on the first page off google and now I have dropped off altogether. This is because when google updated there index and went to spider my site it was down. I have the google spider time and the time that my site was not accessible. And they were the same time. So because my site was dead when google crawled the URL. Bang. Instant demotion and I lost my first page ranking....
In another thread in response to my last post a whole heap of crap with little green lights was posted to say that the services were okay. Those little green lights mean nothing to me because they dont reflect usefull to me. The bottom line is. My web site hosted in x10 servers is constantly going down with no changes from myself. I run my own domain name registration site www.domainsregistration.com.au and I can prove that it has nothing to do with any DNS services and domain name side issues.
I now have three sites hosted with x10. www.aircraftsales.net.au www.sophiegirl.net and www.cityraiders.info. They all go down at the same time and cpanel just times out as do the web sites. Other users using my DNS servers with my domain name registration site do not have any issues at the time my x10 hosting sites go down.
Please I dont want anyone telling me that there could be an issue elsewhere because I know 100% its not. I have been in the web hosting, DNS and Domain name game for over 10 years. The x10 side of things are letting me down. Yes I have my own web servers but for my hobby sites I like use other sites servers to stay a part of the web community and not keep to myself

I have the web statistics to prove that my sites do go down constantly hosted with X10
I dont SQL or another other databases Just simple HTML web sites.
As I said before the issue does not just lie with my sites. As at the same time my sites are down I am unable to login to cpanel to troubleshoot. Does not matter what ISP, or what computer I use. Its all the same thing.
Guys what the hell is going on. This has gone far enough. I have gone from making $100 per day from Google adsense as I had my site www.aircraftsales.net.au listed on the first page of google under the search term " Australian Aircraft Sales" down to not even 50 cents because google demoted my site due to it being down when it was indexed/Spidered by google.
I have been let down by poor response to my last post about the service going down.
And I would say the truth is I have only seen 87% uptime for my sites.
I have the poof. And I am very sure you guys know all about it anyways. So just let me know what is going on.
If anyone else has found that they have had the same issue as myself I would be very interested in knowing. Please dont talk about SQL, PHP or any other issues. Just the simple one of. " My site is not loading and I cannot access my cpanel at the time the site is down.
I also get an SMS on my mobile phone each time my site goes down. and when I check it is confirmed. All of my sites with X10 hosting time out.

Its about time someone took notice of this.

daveness

Reaction score
your site is up i just looked. and wow thats a long post i carnt see meny people willing to read all that short and sweet is prolly better :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesse

Reaction score
If you want to know the status of your account or the servers login to your account management panel.

Slothie

Reaction score
If you're making $100 from your site per day, You'd think you'd at least be able to afford paid hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.