cpanel down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Code:
   The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/index.html) you requested
   Please check the url and try again.  You might also want to report
   this error to your webhost

is this error on my end or yours?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Tabitha said:
Code:
   The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/rvblue/index.html) you requested
   Please check the url and try again.  You might also want to report
   this error to your webhost
is this error on my end or yours?

Try again, CPanel is working for me...

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
I don't even think they use RVBlue. Try visting yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x2/index.html or yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x/index.html. This will use the original cPanel X theme(s). You can then use the theme changer from there.

EDIT: Do not go to yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/xpevolution/index.php because it does not propogate your theme and will lead to an XP warning symbol and two cPanel variables.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
DizzyTechnology said:
I don't even think they use RVBlue. Try visting yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x2/index.html or yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/x/index.html. This will use the original cPanel X theme(s). You can then use the theme changer from there.

EDIT: Do not go to yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082/frontend/xpevolution/index.php because it does not propogate your theme and will lead to an XP warning symbol and two cPanel variables.

Ya Cuz I am still using RVBlue, I switched to x, but they moved it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.