cPanel & Fantastico Update

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be starting a cPanel and Fantastico update at about 4:55(EST)(-5GMT). You can expect some slow-downs and\or cPanel not working while it is running.

-Corey

DevonJB

Reaction score
Ok, cool. I was trying to add forums, and I sayed all this smart people mumble jumble. And I was Confused. Thanks!

Richard

Reaction score
Yes it has been compleated for some time already.

GFIV

Reaction score
So, the updates are done now? should u post there our domains?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will have to update Fantastico manually to a newer version, I should have time tonight to do it. Until then it will not appear in your cPanel.

-Corey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok. thank you for all the work you have done to keep us updated with the new things. I hope everything works out.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Cool, I've seen some changes in CPanel, good job.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Vietkid58

Reaction score
all right, good job on cpanel update... notice a few things already :roflwerd:

GFIV

Reaction score
hey corey, why my host sometimes doesnt work? i mean that the phpbb2 forums ometimes cant be loaded ( it says, page cant be shown) and sometimes my page also dont work. Why? should i do anything?

Hermoine22

Reaction score
Nice work you guys i still cant get on to mine its been down all day for me today, but i cant wait till its stable again than i can buy a domain

subvertman

Reaction score
so this is it. but my site is still down. Thank you so much for the updates anyway. ;-)

Tagmaster14

Reaction score
Hi every1, i dont want to critique the work that x10 has made, i think its awsome and its very accesible for every1, but since the update my site works no more, MS Frontpage cannot upload my updates, cPanel wont let me in (it says Login Attemp failed), and i just cannot do anything.

Before the update everything worked fine and amazing but now nothing works for me.

I think its a great host and i dont want to leave but undestand me i cannot do anything.

If some1 could give me a little help i wouldnt mind :drool:

Thxns in advance and congrats to the admin for the great host

Vietkid58

Reaction score
i think it has to do with the server move probably... check ur settings and everything... maybe it'll get sorted out later. still haven't heard whether the move is complete or not yet