cpanel filemanager stoli error

Status
Not open for further replies.

31master

Reaction score
i had a problem parking a domain so i started a thread and was helped but something is still wroung

Hello

You should now be able to add the co.cc domain again as a parked domain.

/Anna - x10hosting Account Manager

Yes i was able to park domain but there is still a problem i have 2 domains mastercotechnologies.com and mastercoelectronicsshop.co.cc but when i go to file manager they are not seperated and are linked together whatever filles i upload for mastercotechnologies are in mastercoelectronicsshop.co.cc it's like have 2 domain but really one website. something wroung. I wanted my oscommerce to appear in mastercoelectronicsshop.co.cc and my website that i designed to appear in mastercotechnologies.com but they are linked and or somthing is wroung with filemanager in cpanle. I had been battling this all they jsut to find out that they are linked together some how.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
For separated domains u can go for add on domain.It will create seperate folders for different domains and u can upload ur files in it.Also remember to remove parked domain mastercotechnologies.com.Then u go for addon domain.

If add a addon domain like mastercotechnologies.com ,it will create a folder in public_html/mastercotechnologies
U have to upload ur contents here.NOw u will get diff domains.

Parked domain is mainly used for one or more domains having same content which is in public_html

Last edited:

31master

Reaction score
i did that but the domains are still together i don't understand they are suppose to be sperate
Edit:
it seems the directory for both domains are linked and are thesame rather than seperate
The directories are linked and are not suppose to be there is suppose to be 2 different directories but there is only one

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that you are unable to assign a domain to a specific directory? I thought that was an option you could edit and redirect to.

31master

Reaction score
no i'm saying that i have two domains both only one directory rather than 2 directories one for each domain i don't know how but that's what has happened.
Edit:
the 2 domains are sharing one directory some how don't know what to do
Edit:
whatever i upload in one domain is forced and is automatically uploaded in the other domain cause there is only one directory that is shared. filemanger says there is 2 directories but they must be fused or something because it does not matter whether i tell it to go to my matsercotechnologies.com dir or the mastercoelectronics.co.cc dir it takes me to thesame directory

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
no i'm saying that i have two domains both only one directory rather than 2 directories one for each domain i don't know how but that's what has happened.
Edit:
the 2 domains are sharing one directory some how don't know what to do
Edit:
whatever i upload in one domain is forced and is automatically uploaded in the other domain cause there is only one directory that is shared. filemanger says there is 2 directories but they must be fused or something because it does not matter whether i tell it to go to my matsercotechnologies.com dir or the mastercoelectronics.co.cc dir it takes me to thesame directory

Remove the addon domains u created.Remember to take a backup of your files.Delete the sub directories if any.
then try only with your default domain.And if its working good try adding another addon,during addon they will ask you the path.Double check the path .
This will solve the issue
Cheers.......

31master

Reaction score
i have several problems and need help
number 1 i can't make a support ticket what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.