Cpanel Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Corey, you helped me out a few weeks ago with the same problems I am getting now:

I am a premium user and for some odd reason I am unable to login here with my site username to send a support ticket.
My problem is, I cannot upload anything into my Web Root (public_html/www) folder. When I try to upload something I get an error saying:

Can not change into /home/stevenuk/public_html: Not a directory at cpanel.pl line 3248
Carp::croak('Can not change into /home/stevenuk/public_html: Not a directory') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Fileman.pm line 166
Cpanel::Fileman::uploadfiles('dir', '/home/stevenuk/public_html', 'file-red_shield_48.png-key', 'file1', 'file-red_shield_48.png', '/home/stevenuk/tmp/Cpanel_Form_file.upload.8JKR73IWOUhYhJUU', 'file2', '', ...) called at cpanel.pl line 3248
main::dofileman('uploadfiles()') called at cpanel.pl line 1801
main::exectag('<cpanel Fileman="uploadfiles()">') called at cpanel.pl line 4742
main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4625
main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x93af4e8)') called at cpanel.pl line 4577
main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xacb797c)') called at cpanel.pl line 1303

I have tried using R1Soft Restore Backup but when the page tries to redirect me a message says:
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority. The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting. When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com. If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.
For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Even when I continue, my files do not restore. Can someone please help me.
My site is:
http://enemy.pcriot.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html

Please help,

Reaction score
Hi,

I've made a thread for the attention of Corey or another admin to take a look in.

Hope you get sorted ASAP.

Reaction score
Thank you Martin.
Edit:
Hi all, can someone give me a rough estimate as to how long it might take as I would like to get my site back up the sooner the better. I be very grateful if someone please fix it soon.

Thank you,

Regards,
Steve

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't.

I understand it's a frustrating time but please remain patient. There are others who need help too.

Reaction score
Can you please give me a estimate as to how long this will take for someone to fix, if it's going to be more than 5 days before someone looks at the problem I will get another host aswell as x10hosting for backup, being a premium member I hope it doesn't come to that.

If the R1Soft Restore Backup was working I could have fixed this problem myself. I am losing members each day that passes because R1Soft Restore Backup is not working :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.