cPanel is extremely sloooow

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvso

Reaction score
Haha, basically, see: topic title. Unlike most, I can log in it's just that everything loads really slowly (I've been waiting for the main page to load for 5 minutes). This has been a problem all morning, does anyone know what's going on?

My site is hosted on Chopin, by the way. Thanks for any help! :)

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yes chopin's cPanel is working slow, my friend too is not able to use cpanel.So he came to my home, but it was slow on both networks.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Since fris is not able to take new accounts and we will have to revert everything we did in the past few days, the other servers are getting the new accounts and this can cause unexpected spikes in the server load, causing components to load very slowly.

froger

Reaction score
Yea, I am on chopin aswell. Cpanel takes forever to load then when I get into the filemanager none of my files show. Just shows an error. Also my site wont even load up. I am getting redirected to http://cosmicshade.x10hosting.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi automatically when trying to view it. I am just assuming this is something on the admins part and sure it will get fixed... eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.